Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hansika is happy for 3

Hansika Motwani is no doubt one of the rising stars of Tamil cinema with three biggies in her kitty ('Engeyum Kadhal', 'Mappillai' and 'Velayudham') and the actress is all smiles about it.
"All the three scripts have enough scope for me to perform. In fact, I am happy that I have got an opportunity to work with three top stars of Kollywood even before my first film is yet to hit the screens," she says.
The actress, who was in Chennai on Monday for the audio launch of 'Engeyum Kadhal', a film which is directed by Prabhudeva with 'Jayam' Ravi in the lead, is excited about the movie's songs composed by Harris Jayaraj.
“Engeyum Kadhal music is so good that it can make anyone fall in love again and again," she said. Urging fans not to encourage unauthorised downloads, Hansika said, "And yes, no piracy please. I assure you all it’s worth every penny”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment